Tuesday 10 September 2013

Out With The Old...

Out With The Old

So here is a picture of all my hair products which I have been using over the last few years:  

As I was washing my hair every day I would use John Freda Colour Renew shampoo and conditioner three times a week (as per bottle instructions) and the other four days I would use Alberto Balsalm Coconut & Lychee shampoo and conditioner this is super cheap at around a £1 a bottle.  Also I would treat my hair to L'Oreal Professional Intense Care Masque twice a week after shampoo and conditioning.  Although the L'Oreal Masque is more pricey it lasts for quite a while and really makes your hair feel soft after use.  

After getting out the shower I would use either a Toni & Guy serum or the Avon Advance Technique serum and also a heat defence spray - again either Toni & Guy or Avon.

As you may already know I am currently on a rescue mission to save my hair so I have decided to shake it up a bit and get rid of all the old products and try and go a more natural route with the new products...See my next post In With The New.

No comments:

Post a Comment